Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Winding Down?

Yes, you read that right. We are winding down summer her in our household. School doesn't start until Aug 12, but the kids that I babysit start coming next week. One will be here three days next week and then I ad the other four days the next week. My three day a week baby will only come for a few weeks and then his grandma is retiring and going to keep him. I can't decide if I want to look for another child to keep. The extra money is nice, but two kids are alot more work and it really ties me down during the day. I really can't take two little one very far. If one of my kids has an appointment it is almost impossible for me to go with two babies in tow. I have some things listed on e-bay right now. If I can do decent selling the things that I got at yard sales this weekend I might try e-baying a little and not worry about taking in more kids.

Well, we are going to Grandma's this morning to wish Granddad a late birthday. He was out of town on his real birthday, and my kids love to make a big deal out of birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment