Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Do you coupon?





I thought some of you might like to see my coupon binder. I just upgraded to a 3 inch binder to hold all of my coupons. I am not one of those crazy people on TV who clear the shelves and buy 200 tubes of toothpaste, but I do use coupons on a regular basis to keep my grocery bill low.






I do like to buy alot of fresh fruit and veggies and there are not usually coupons for those items. I also rarely see coupons for meat, milk or staple items such as flour and sugar, so I usually look for sales on those items and stock up when the prices are low. I do however use coupons for most of our other items that we buy. Things like yogurt and snack items are often on sale and have great coupons with them. I buy most of our paper products, laundry detergent, and toiletries with coupons. I also find great coupons for sports drinks and sodas. I buy item with coupons that we would not be able to buy with our small grocery budget and that makes my kids very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment