Friday, May 4, 2012

Affording more than four

I think that I am going to have to change the name of my blog.  My niece has come to live with us.  She is almost 17 and we are enjoying each other.  Right now she is home schooling for the rest of the school year, but we went today to get her into school for next year.  She is looking forward to high school.  She has been at this school before and she says that she knows alot of the kids.  I also think that I found her a babysitting job for the summer.  Watching three older kids four hours a day.  She likes kids so it is all working out perfectly.

Well, since we have been so busy with moving in a teen, baseball, babysitting, and general stuff I have not been bargain or coupon shopping and it has shown.  I am going to Publix tomorrow with my coupons after baseball and I will let you know how is goes.  I have got to get back into saving money.  We sure don't have any extra to burn at this time.

I am going to eat lunch with Emma and let Brianna work on her school work.  Geometry, Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment