Friday, January 28, 2011

Tired!

This is why I don't like working full days. I am really tired and don't want to do anything, especially cook dinner. Luckily I threw some chicken breasts in the crockpot and we had bbq chicken sandwiches with chips and carrot sticks. We didn't have to go out. If you don't regularly use a crockpot you should. It can cook amazing dinners really cheap with little effort!

I took Ashley (12) and Natalie (10) shopping with me to Sams, Michaels, and Dollar Tree. They kept asking me to buy them stuff until I told them they had to spend their own money. Then they didn't want the stuff as much. Ha Ha!

I need to go to bed soon. Evan is racing his car the the cub scouts grand prix tomorrow. He is getting a cold and I hope he doesn't get croup or bronchitis again. Kids with asthma and allergies are not cheap, but I will keep them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment