Monday, November 28, 2011

SHOPPING MONDAY

I went and did my regular grocery shopping this week.  I did so little last week that I had to go and get some things this week.  Evan and I ran by Publix after the dentist and go bagels, popcorn, and pasta.


I spent $10.60.  Everything was on BOGO and I had coupons for the popcorn and pasta.

I dropped Evan at school and then went to Sams and to Aldi.



I spent right at $100 total at both places combined.  Yes, that is a 25 pound bag of flour.  I do alot of bread baking and other types of baking.  I also bought a big loaf of sliced cheese.  It seems like alot, but we usually eat this in about three weeks. 

This is our menu for the week:

Monday : Leftover spaghetti and salad

Tuesday: Crock pot chicken, mac and cheese, green beans

Wednesday : Grilled cheese sandwiches, carrot sticks, fruit

Thursday : Chicken soup, bread (we have to go to the Christmas parade because Ashley is in it)

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday: Sloppy Joes, oven fries, salad.

Sunday:  Grilled hot dogs, chips (almost every Sunday for lunch)

I usually do something in the crockpot on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  We normally have the daycare kids that day and I do not have much time to cook.  It looks like it will be a busy week, but we will be well fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment