Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waffle House

Evan and Steven are hunting in Douglas and Emma spent the night with my mom last night, so I am down to two older girls. Last night we went to Macon and went to Joanne's and got some fabric for a few sewing projects. This morning they want to go to Waffle House. I am going to take them because it is so much cheaper to take the three of us instead of six. The girls and I tend to eat out a few times when Steven is gone. He hate to eat out and hates to spend the money, so we wait until he is gone and give ourselves a little treat.

We are going to a dinner fellowship tonight with the other people who are going on the El Salvador mission trip with Ashley and Steven. I am bringing potato salad since I have a ton of potatoes that needs to be used and plenty of mayo in my stockpile. The host is providing sandwich makings and everyone is bringing something. I might also make some brownies if I get around to it.

Well, I better go get into the shower if we are going to Waffle House before lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment