Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Staying Home

I am staying home with Collin today. He has a bad cough and it is really cold outside today, so we are inside and at home. I have been cleaning out some things, so I may have to take some trash to the dump. We don't have trash service, so we just take a few bags every time we leave. It saves us about $20 a month.

I am trying to crack down on the kids and the work that they do around the house. They will do whatever I ask them like unloading the dishwasher and putting away clothes, but they are horrible about putting away their stuff and Ashley keeps her room like a pig sty. Yes, I know that she is a teen, but she has severe allergies and it is not good for her to be so piggy. It is also not a good example to the younger kids. When you have a big family you have to stay neat or it can get out of control.

Well, I need to fold some clothes and clean up some more. I want to start wrapping presents so that they don't see what I have in my closet. They are getting a big surprise that I am excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment