Saturday, February 4, 2012

This week at Publix

I went to Publix this week just to get a few sale things.  That is what I do in-between my big shopping trips, I just stop in various stores when I have time and pick up sale items and coupon items.  This week I went to Publix when I was already going to the bigger city.  We live 20 minutes from the bigger city that has Publix, Kroger, Sams and Aldi.  These are all of my favorite places to shop, but I only go when I am already going to be in town for something else.  The cost of gas right now is too much for me to make special trips.  Anyway, this is what I got:



I paid $5.33 out of pocket.  I had another box of pasta, but I gave it to my mom.  The crackers were the Wednesday penny item and the celery was on sale for $.99.  It came just in time as I was making chicken and rice soup and needed some celery.  My kids also love it with peanut butter. The only time I really buy cereal is when I can get a great deal.  If not we eat oatmeal, bagels, toast, or eggs and grits.

No comments:

Post a Comment