Sunday, March 11, 2012

Catching up

Do you ever feel like you spend most of your time trying to play catch-up? Steven and I doled the kids out to different people on Friday night and we spent the night with the youth group with our church. I stayed at the church with the girls and Steven stayed with the boys across the street in our old pastoral. We didn't sleep much, but the girls had fun and got to go to a conference and learn about the lord. I was glad to serve, even if I was tired the next day.

We had our town's annual festival also this weekend. Ashley usually dances at it, but since she was with the youth group we just watched my niece dance. We then walked around, ate a gyro and a fried Oreo, and went home. My foot wouldn't allow for much more, but it was enjoyable. We had my sister in law and brother in law over for homemade pizza for dinner. Busy but enjoyable. Now is the catch up time. I made the little kids clean their bathrooms and their rooms since we were not here this Saturday to do it then. I hate it but there is no maid and the week starts tomorrow.

We are doing a women's study at church on Sunday nights. I feel guilty that I am going and not helping Steven, but he said that he didn't mind. I love a good women's study. He knows this and supports me in this. He is a great husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment